Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Wale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Nip and Wale's Treetent
July 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or chest, personal, inner ear, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
- Arthur was once seen bending this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an overgrown Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.