Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Wale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Nip and Wale's Treetent
March 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Pregnant weasels can send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.