Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Treenest attraction during repairs
Nip and Wale's Treenest
November 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.