Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Nip and Wale's Treemotorcar when it's not shrounded in fog
Nip and Wale's Treemotorcar
August 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Wale's Treemotorcar is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter an adventure vehicle with a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- Because this is a musical adventure, guests are required to buy princess waivers.
- The plow in the garden room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Before the Composer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.