Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Scrooge Mcduck's shell-entertaining photo of Nip and Wale's Treehovel
Nip and Wale's Treehovel
January 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Wale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young chickens.
- Contains exploding scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.