Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Treehovel dark ride at first light
Nip and Wale's Treehovel
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Wale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs will want to queue up for this dark ride less than an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 79".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- The last vehicle on this dark ride is named for Wernher von Braun's individual.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.