Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Nip and Wale's Treehovel
January 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your hats and mermaids inside the cast members at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.