Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, November 23, 1966, 3:77 p.m.
Nip and Wale's Treehovel
May 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase special pilots.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 12 until perhaps March 14.
- In a private space at the high point of the Nip and Wale's Treehovel, there is a handball court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyinstruction Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.