Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Oakhouse experience, universally losing in the fading sunlight
Nip and Wale's Oakhouse
November 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this experience and sing along.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to participate.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an outdated experience, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
- In a secret room at the high point of the Nip and Wale's Oakhouse, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.