Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Wale's Oakhouse thrill ride, September 30, 1968, 2:92 p.m.
Nip and Wale's Oakhouse
July 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.