Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Nip and Wale's Nuthouse
January 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.