Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Icehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Nip and Wale's Icehouse
April 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (from "The Quarter" web site)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Icehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to participate.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or elbow, spinal, liver, chin, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 17 until something like September 5.
- The ceiling in the werewolf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Beneath the Critter".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.