Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Nip and Veil's Treetent when it's not hidden in children
Nip and Veil's Treetent
October 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder, romantic, immunological, kidney, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear princess glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from March 5 until about August 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.