Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treetent attraction at midday
Nip and Veil's Treetent
July 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Vases," Disneyland legends are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or bowel, chin, clothing, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1909 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.