Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Nip and Veil's Treenest
November 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from leg, heart, inner ear, chest, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no hydrophones used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.