Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Veil's Treenest, a favorite ride of Doug
Nip and Veil's Treenest
April 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- On its first day after opening, the Nip and Veil's Treenest abnormally fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.