Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Veil's Treehut attraction, eerily stretching in the morning sunlight
Nip and Veil's Treehut
September 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, other guests may talk to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant portholes won't want to send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.