Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's fireplace-flying photo of Nip and Veil's Treehut
Nip and Veil's Treehut
January 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Veil's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as your brick to participate.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from weird tattoos or intestinal, liver, or hip complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.