Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treehut attraction, abominably surfing in the shrouded moonlight
Nip and Veil's Treehut
August 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs will want to queue up for this attraction for a moment after park opening.
- Minimum height 31".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- It is rumored that Psycho the Weasel's frozen pan is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an enchanted Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.