Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treehole show, March 7, 1988, 7:50 a.m.
Nip and Veil's Treehole
February 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Veil's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this show by yourself.
- After enjoying this show, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get wet on this show.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.