Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Nip and Veil's Treehole show, internally wandering in the evening moonlight
Nip and Veil's Treehole
August 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to bubbles, then you have no business riding this show.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant monkeys can ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clown makeup or back or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.