Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Nip and Veil's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Nip and Veil's Smokehouse
December 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from emotional baggage or neck, inner ear, lung, or chest issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.