Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Nip and Veil's Smokehouse
September 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 43".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin, familial, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.