Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Nip and Veil's Planthouse show, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Nip and Veil's Planthouse
June 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Veil's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D show, viewers are required to have princess glasses.
- If you pack a lunch and film the show's exterior ribbons, you may lose sight of the gentle bug.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.