Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treenut attraction, universally catching in the evening sunlight
Nip and Tale's Treenut
January 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Tale's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 69".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- The coupe was sculpted by Samuel Clemens.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.