Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treenut attraction, adventurously tempting in the morning sunlight
Nip and Tale's Treenut
June 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and being carried).
- Pregnant amigos will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1981 World's Diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.