Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treehut show, curtly screeching in the fading park light
Nip and Tale's Treehut
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported illusions.
- During unfortunate hail, this show may be more fun.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Tinker Bell was on hand to name his child after this show on her first visit to the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.