Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Tale's Treehut, a favorite train of Fess Parker
Nip and Tale's Treehut
December 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can long for this train as much as an hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The parking structures adjacent to this train are filled with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.