Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Tale's Treehole attraction, December 10, 2009, 11:19 p.m.
Nip and Tale's Treehole
September 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve cacti.
Policies and Notices
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.