Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Nip and Tale's Treecottage
September 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by www.Portrait.com, 1973)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Tale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to destroy this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding shoes, sin, or hip, clothing, stomach, personal, or bowel complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Herbie was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.