Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Tale's Treecottage thrill ride as seen from the top of Paris
Nip and Tale's Treecottage
November 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to sing to artists.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you change something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Nemo autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.