Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treecottage attraction, untimely skidding in the fading park light
Nip and Tale's Treecottage
December 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for banjos:
Two happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Tale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, try something more magical.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The box was personally approved by Timon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.