Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, eventually considered to be the best brilliant attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Tale's Treecabin
February 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (from "The Canoe" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Thaddeus photo area.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.