Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Nip and Tale's Treecabin dark ride at a distance
Nip and Tale's Treecabin
January 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- After going on this dark ride, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains imported images.
- The model of flutes is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.