Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Nip and Tale's Treecabin
November 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (from www.WDWBadge.blogspot.com)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Merlin Jones autograph location.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Nightclub 44 cloakroom -- the only place in the Rainforest Café where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.