Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Nip and Tale's Treecabin
July 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, craft something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 40 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.