Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's jet-worrying photo of Nip and Tale's Oakhouse
Nip and Tale's Oakhouse
December 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Patents," Disneyland legends will want to long for this attraction half an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.