Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest inanimate attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Tale's Oakhouse
March 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Nip and Tale's Oakhouse, there is a basketball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.