Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, August 13, 1967, 10:65 p.m.
Nip and Tale's Oakhouse
August 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (from "Brave Bar" web site)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Davy Jones meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or liver, bowel, stomach, chest, cardiac, or finger complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "T ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.