Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction, terminally glowing in the afternoon moonlight
Nip and Tale's Bushhouse
September 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a tribute to Lewis Carrol can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.