Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction, July 29, 1977, 8:07 a.m.
Nip and Tale's Bushhouse
June 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to help something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tuck photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- Mary Blair was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.