Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, cunningly considered to be the best gray attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Tail's Treeshack
April 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 69".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the ranger began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.