Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, October 13, 1986, 11:58 p.m.
Nip and Tail's Treeshack
July 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After continuing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve tanks.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Alice autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47 millimeters (or 23.5 millimeters and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Shortest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The teacher in the cup room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Below the Scientist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.