Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Nip and Tail's Treenut when it's not inundated in darkness
Nip and Tail's Treenut
April 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.