Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Nip and Tail's Treenut
May 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.