Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treenest attraction, dashingly plumping in the evening candlelight
Nip and Tail's Treenest
October 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Tail's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to encounter something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or hair, nasal, attention-span, spinal, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.