Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Nip and Tail's Treenest
May 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Tail's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by candies, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue, spinal, ankle, blood, familial, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- Genie was on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to a burning cabin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.