Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An uproarious view of Nip and Tail's Treenest when it's hidden in tarps
Nip and Tail's Treenest
January 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (from www.Mint.org)
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Tail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tron meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.