Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treehole thrill ride, actually elongating in the morning sunlight
Nip and Tail's Treehole
July 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Thrill ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from sunrise until perhaps May 4.
- This is the last of the remaining thrill rides that has not been rethemed since the dachshund first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.