Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Nip and Tail's Oakhouse
February 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Ferdinand the Bull fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Frankenweenie meet-and-greet area.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.