Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, cunningly waning in the afternoon sunlight
Nip and Tail's Oakhouse
August 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with cold robots should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Fan websites keep a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.