Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse
December 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The tower of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse can be viewed from as far away as the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.