Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse attraction, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse
March 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can enjoy this attraction more than a minute before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No food or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse "alternative" experience.
- The dismal drum was hand made by Jay Rasulo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.