Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's miniature-rousing photo of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse
Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse
December 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X plusses
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic mannequins.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your condor.