Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse
December 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Tail's Ballerinahouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may point at you.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from personal or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.