Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A reanimated view of Nip and Sail's Treeshack when it's covered in darkness
Nip and Sail's Treeshack
August 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former punkers.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Nip and Sail's Treeshack, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.