Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Sail's Treeshack
June 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half teacups
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.