Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treenest attraction during construction
Nip and Sail's Treenest
June 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $234 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.