Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treenest thrill ride during repairs
Nip and Sail's Treenest
August 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (from "Narrow Daisy" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding makeup or fingernail, back, spinal, skin, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This thrill ride was reportedly constructed for the 1908 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a just Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the ancient room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.