Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Nip and Sail's Treenest when it's not shrounded in piranhas
Nip and Sail's Treenest
November 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Richard Irvine fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.