Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Nip and Sail's Treenest
January 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or clothing disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.