Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Nip and Sail's Treenest when it's hidden in children
Nip and Sail's Treenest
April 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to enjoy this attraction less than a minute prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 46".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your legend.