Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Toonhouse attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Nip and Sail's Toonhouse
February 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Sail's Toonhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to talk to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.