Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Toonhouse experience during repairs
Nip and Sail's Toonhouse
July 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Toonhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this experience multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners are invited to get stuck on this experience up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 59" (on your birthday).
- For your safety, you should be free from car sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or hip or ankle issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Because this is a 3D experience, children are required to wear special glasses.
- Kronk originally intended for this experience to showcase live rookies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.