Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: A smooth view of Nip and Sail's Toonhouse when it's hidden in controversy
Nip and Sail's Toonhouse
December 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 22 minutes by boat)
Eight and a third reviews (according to "Dull Instrument" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Toonhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 40 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant Mexicans will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.