Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse attraction as seen from the top of a house
Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse
October 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two and a smidge thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.