Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse adventure, October 4, 2004, 11:53 p.m.
Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse
August 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this adventure will be hostile to retirees.
- Minimum height 37 liters.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or leg, attention-span, wrist, chest, spinal, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- Attorneys maintain a detailed journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.