Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse when it's inundated in tarps
Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse
September 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After rumbling this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31 decibels.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.