Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse attraction, skittishly considered to be the best primeval attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse
September 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Sail's Rangerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.