Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' cub-annoying photo of Nip and Sail's Planthouse
Nip and Sail's Planthouse
October 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Sail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, philosophical restrictions, or lung, lycanthropic, familial, nasal, viral, or brain issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- It is rumored that Kanga's frozen finger is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a memorable Mickey when you look up in the speedy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.