Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
May 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy themed branches.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from May 23 through August 1.
- Napoleon was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.