Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Indigenous Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to find this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.