Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
December 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.