Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse ride, August 25, 1956, 11:95 a.m.
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
May 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this ride and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant maps should ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement storms, this ride may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Sail's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.