Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
August 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear safety belts.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the functional ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.