Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's streetcar-ducking photo of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge jollies
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to desert something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction originally cost less than $275 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your glass.