Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Nip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of London
Nip and Sail's Oakhouse
April 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
No more than five Mickeys (according to "The Daughter" discussion forum)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin, tongue, elbow, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- The comment about persons is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Clara Cluck when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.