Massive Disneytauntaun Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Jesterhouse attraction, positively gleaming in the morning sunlight
Nip and Sail's Jesterhouse
May 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Sail's Jesterhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Clara Cluck meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hair, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs away from the cast members at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytauntaun Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.