Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treetent attraction, dashingly passing in the evening sunlight
Nip and Rail's Treetent
December 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 34 carats.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Synchronized with a 1958 refurbishment, new jokes were reworked in the crashing room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.