Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treetent attraction, June 9, 2011, 12:57 p.m.
Nip and Rail's Treetent
July 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to paddle this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.