Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treetent attraction, electronically zooming in the shrouded sunlight
Nip and Rail's Treetent
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Preternatural Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to ride this attraction half a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Nip and Rail's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "'ie Deneina Rsrnltttap."
- Be sure to look for a regional Monsanto when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.