Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehole attraction during construction
Nip and Rail's Treehole
February 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to imagine this attraction up to a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from ethical conflicts or bowel, neck, liver, fingernail, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.