Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Nip and Rail's Treehole
September 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
953 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by soldiers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The top of Nip and Rail's Treehole can be spotted from as far away as Camelot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.