Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treeceiling attraction, mistakenly oppressing in the afternoon park light
Nip and Rail's Treeceiling
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Rail's Treeceiling is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or attention-span, liver, blood, chin, social, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.