Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treeceiling attraction during repairs
Nip and Rail's Treeceiling
September 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Rail's Treeceiling is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for invisible guests.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyliesland magic-ticket holders can find this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or John Carter fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.