Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Rail's Treeceiling, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Nip and Rail's Treeceiling
August 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from www.FlintheartGlomgoldTribute.com)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Rail's Treeceiling is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to become something soothing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.