Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Rail's Treecabin
May 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight tikis
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.