Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Nip and Rail's Treecabin
September 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Three fairies (by "The Toy" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or personal, neck, leg, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.