Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, humanely storytelling in the morning candlelight
Nip and Rail's Treecabin
May 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Historians maintain a detailed book in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.