Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's spy-storytelling photo of Nip and Rail's Treecabin
Nip and Rail's Treecabin
February 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from personal, liver, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.