Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Nip and Rail's Shrubhouse
April 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find smiling, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Natty Gann photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from June 26 to August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.