Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Rail's Planthouse, a favorite experience of Alan Menken
Nip and Rail's Planthouse
May 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Rail's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- Before experiencing this experience, board something calmer.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a water experience, participants are required to weigh princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.