Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Quail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Nip and Quail's Treetent
April 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Quail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve meals.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.