Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Nip and Quail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Nip and Quail's Treetent
October 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird tattoos or neck, elbow, hair, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.