Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Nip and Quail's Treetent when it's not covered in tarps
Nip and Quail's Treetent
March 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Quail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to point at your friends.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and wearing chickens).
- Contains exploding signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.