Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Quail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Nip and Quail's Treetent
July 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from October 7 until perhaps April 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.