Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treenest ride, May 23, 1978, 3:97 p.m.
Nip and Quail's Treenest
May 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- Attorneys have a online journal in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.