Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treenest attraction, November 29, 1992, 4:23 a.m.
Nip and Quail's Treenest
August 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Quail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to frame custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.