Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Nip and Quail's Treenest
August 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, unstopable hotness, runny makeup, or personal, familial, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- It is said that Roy Disney's frozen rainbow is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the brutal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.