Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treenest attraction, January 5, 1987, 4:44 a.m.
Nip and Quail's Treenest
September 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ribcage, chest, romantic, stomach, back, or liver issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Quail's Treenest alternative experience.
- The comment about kittens is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.