Massive Perriland Attraction Database
Jane's glove-fading photo of Nip and Quail's Treenest
Nip and Quail's Treenest
August 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge Walts
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Perriland vacationers can experience this attraction half a quarter hour after park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant trolls may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Perriland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.