Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of Nip and Quail's Treehole when it's not shrounded in fog
Nip and Quail's Treehole
April 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after spring break, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Before going on this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Buzz Lightyear autograph location.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from leg or viral disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.