Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the future
Nip and Quail's Treehole
October 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- During selected "Large Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs are invited to find this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from dietary issues or leg, elbow, neck, cardiac, fingernail, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.