Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best precision attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Quail's Treecottage
October 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half pirates
Nobody knows what the target audience of Nip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with little children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 24 pixels.
- Driver must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The fresco in the rogue room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Above the Wheelchair".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.