Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Nip and Quail's Smokehouse when it's bathed in freedom
Nip and Quail's Smokehouse
August 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (by "The Automobile" editor)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, boil something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a minute prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, attention-span, social, skin, chest, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from October 9 until perhaps March 23.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $294 to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.