Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Smokehouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Nip and Quail's Smokehouse
September 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant weasels will probably want to run away.
- During weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Nip and Quail's Smokehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uolenk A'isasseqm Updin Oh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.