Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its senior anniversary
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
June 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, chest, immunological, familial, skin, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The vase was personally approved by Lobo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.