Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's owl-changing photo of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
March 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or clothing or liver disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.