Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Nuthouse ride during construction
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
July 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 92".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During inclement weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The parking structures visible from this ride are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.