Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's merry-go-round-waking photo of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
January 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.