Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
August 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Something like ten and a half thumbs up (from www.TrolleyKeteer.net)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.