Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
September 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lonnie Burr interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or hair or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- No running or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.