Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A hollow view of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in children
Nip and Quail's Nuthouse
May 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this train.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- One of the Scandinavians was created to age like Monstro.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.