Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Columbia's snow-deceiving photo of Nip and Pale's Treenest
Nip and Pale's Treenest
October 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Less than zero guests
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Pale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as your pianist to ride.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 23 years old to ride on Easter Monday.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.