Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Nip and Pale's Treehut
January 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from inner ear problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Nip and Pale's Treehut "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.