Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's crow-whirling photo of Nip and Pale's Treehut
Nip and Pale's Treehut
September 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive children.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Switzerland.
- Be sure to look for a subtle Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.