Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Treehut attraction, justly considered to be the premier dead attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Pale's Treehut
August 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (from Robin Crusoe)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Sheriff Woody was on hand to ride this attraction when grabbing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.