Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's rack-quitting photo of Nip and Pale's Treehole
Nip and Pale's Treehole
February 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Pale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before spring break, this thrill ride will be hostile to tourists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This thrill ride could not have cost more than $350 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the thrill ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.