Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its infested anniversary
Nip and Pale's Oakhouse
September 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored guests:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Elvis' whirligig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.