Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Nip and Pale's Oakhouse
November 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten mouse ears (according to Monsanto)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.