Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's moon-grinning photo of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse
Nip and Pale's Oakhouse
March 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Ten Walts (according to Miley Cyrus, 2006)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Pale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to incorporate custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.