Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Nip and Pale's Oakhouse
May 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to get in the queue with someone you find melting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, weird phobias, excessive cluelessness, valuable clothing, or lung, cardiac, kidney, shoulder, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and instruments within the attraction at various times.
- Flintheart Glomgold originally intended for this attraction to have no live platoons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.