Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' crayon-dying photo of Nip and Nail's Treetent
Nip and Nail's Treetent
June 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to imagine this attraction half an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- There is an unused changing room obscured by this attraction's motorcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.