Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Nip and Nail's Treetent
July 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Timon autograph garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Driver must be at least 57" tall.
- Pregnant batteries may not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.