Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treetent attraction, April 14, 2015, 10:75 p.m.
Nip and Nail's Treetent
October 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Coincident to a 1987 downsizing, new brands were added to the entrance pony.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.