Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Nail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Nip and Nail's Treetent
August 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enter.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- It is rumored that Scar's frozen bank is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.