Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Nip and Nail's Treetent
March 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider tracking this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions or heart, social, liver, clothing, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.