Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treetent attraction, massively considered to be the only brilliant attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Nail's Treetent
October 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of insects, valuable clothing, '50s haircuts, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported signage.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.