Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Nip and Nail's Treetent
October 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph location.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.